- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, etc.)
- Airline, hotel, ground transportation and rail vendor loyalty program information
- Passport, TSA pre-check, Global Entry and visa information
- Travel preferences
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Create a profile online or provide our team with the information necessary to create a profile.
- Request travel reservation services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Allow a vendor to provide travel information to our Company.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third parties providing travel services booked through our Company.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Provide travel booking services and manage your account.
- Report required information to government agencies relevant to your travel.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Facilitate provisions of relevant loyalty numbers to associated vendors.
- Provide passport, visa and other government-issued items required or used for travel to the relevant parties consistent with the travel reservation.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Grasp Data – data consolidation and reporting platform
- Agency Technology – profile management, unused ticket tracking and other ticketing automation
- Travelport – reservation platform
- Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) – airline ticket issuance, payment processing and reporting
- Tres – back office processing and reporting
- Emburse – Certify online booking platform
- Airlines, hotels, ground transportation, rail and other travel providers
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Our Company securely stores your data within our vetted and trusted third-party partners’ systems as well as our systems hosted in Microsoft’s Azure. All our servers have full disk encryption and require multi-factor authentication in order to access client information.
Our Company will keep your personal information that is provided to us until we no longer provide travel booking services to you or your company. Data will be deleted from our systems no later than 30 days after we are notified of the termination of services.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Major worldwide airlines
- Major worldwide hotel chains
- Ground transportation vendors
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: (312) 427-8400
Or write to us: 1415 West 22nd Street, Tower Floor, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
- Functionality – Our Company may use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (312) 427-8400
Or write to us at: 1415 West 22nd Street, Tower Floor, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Effective as of 1-1-2024